I have spent quite a few hours trying to get this blog post thing to work...and now it's here. I wrote all this myself in ASP.NET and I haven't implemented all the features that most blogs have, but I'm happy to have made it thus far. More features are on the horizon.
All in all the greatest challenge has been with my host and my database not working. They claim to have 24/7/365 support. Right. This usually involves sitting on the phone (no toll free number, mind you) for two hours. Thank goodness for cell phones and evening minutes! Anyways, after this latest fiasco, I believe that I will be on the lookout for a new hosting company. Ever since my current host sold to another business, my support has gone down hill.
Now that things are up, I'm going to be starting a new section on my site involving a lot of projects that I've done over the summer. As I had mentioned previously, I've got an awesome tutorial on setting up a RADIUS server with a cheap wireless access point to provide some really slick 802.1x authentication for home/office networks. Also, I created a Media Center 2005/Windows Server 2003 machine that gets done all that I need with a little help from VMWare. So stay tuned, 'cause the goodies are comin' down the pipe!